the information we collect about you ('user' or 'you' or 'your') when you visit www.aax.com , use our Platform or services, or otherwise interact with us;
how we use, share, store, and secure the information; and
how you may access and control the information.
1.What information we collect about you
2.How we use information we collect
3.How we share information we collect
4.How we store and secure information we collect
5.How we transfer information internationally
7.Changes to this policy
8.Policy towards children
Our products and services are not directed to individuals under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If we become aware that an individual under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from an individual under 18.
9.Rights applicable to European Union Users
Legal basis for using your Personal InformationIf you are a visitor from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information described above will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. For the European Economic Area, there are different legal bases that we rely on to use your Personal Information, namely:
- Performance of a contract. The use of your Personal Information may be necessary to perform the terms and conditions or other policies under which we provide our Services.
- Legitimate interests. We may use your Personal Information for our legitimate interests to improve our Services, security purposes, and fraud prevention, and to share information with our affiliates for internal administration. In such circumstances it is for us to ensure that these interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. If we collect and use your Personal Information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be for to operate our platform and communicating with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
- Legal Requirement: We may share your personal information with Government and law enforcement officials to comply with applicable laws or regulations, for example when we respond to claims, legal processes, law enforcement, or national security requests.
Legal Basis Table
|Processing purpose||Type of data processed||Legal basis|
|To register you as a user on our Platform||Account Data||To perform our contract with you|
|To enable you to use our products and services||Account Data, Transaction Data, Support Data, Technical Data [and User Content]||To perform our contract with you|
|To process your payments||Account Data, Transaction Data, Financial Data||To perform our contract with you|
|To administer and maintain safety and security of our Platform||Technical Data||To perform our contract with you|
|To study usage of our products or services||Transaction Data, Support Data, Technical Data, Usage Data||Legitimate interest to improve our Platform, products, and services|
|To gather feedback on our products, services, or features||Account Data||Legitimate interest to improve our Platform, products, and services|
|To report suspicious transactions or illicit transactions or protect users from fraud or prevent financial crime||Account Data,Transaction Data||Legal Requirement to meet our legal obligations|
Rights under EU law
If your Personal Information is subject to the protections offered by EU law, you may:
- Access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information, at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the ''Contacting Us'' section below (in accordance with applicable data protection laws); We may charge a reasonable fee for any manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive requests;
- Object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information for the legitimate interests that we have set out above. In certain circumstances we may not be able to stop using your personal information but, if that is the case, we will let you know and tell you why;
- Withdraw your consent at any time if we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent;
- Opt-out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you;
- Complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Please note that if you are not subject to EU law, these rights do not apply to you.
Contact usAAX Limited is the Data Controller in relation to our Platform and is responsible for your personal data. You may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about this policy and your personal information or if you would like to file a data request.