1. (Single-choice) Compared with the ordinary trading mode, the margin trading is:
a. Under the same principal, there will be higher returns
b. Will face greater risk
2. (Single-choice) How is the account value calculated for a cross-mixed margin?
a. Independent calculation of each coin
b. The amount of all coins in the margin account is uniformly converted into used to calculate the overall account value
3. (Single-choice) What is cpin weight?
a. The value of the different coins, the level of market share
b. When calculating the value of the margin account, it is necessary to use the weight calculation. If the asset has 1 SOL, the price is $100, and the weight is 0.95, then the account value = 1x100x0.95 = $95
4. (Single-choice) Which of the following margin ratios has the least risk?
5. (Single-choice) If the price of BTC falls from 30,000 to 20,000, if you predict that the market will continue to fall, what do you think is the most suitable leveraged trading strategy?
a. Borrow BUSD to buy BTC and go long BTC
b. Borrow BTC to sell and go short BTC
c. Do nothing and wait for the price to return to the upward trend
6. (Single-choice) When the market fluctuates violently, you want to gain profits through margin trading. How to simplify the operation steps and not miss the market?
a. Manually borrow large amounts of money at a time to avoid multiple borrowings
b. Use the auto-loan trading function to automatically borrow funds when placing an order
7. (Single-choice) After the account triggers liquidation, who will be responsible for the wearing?
a. The user is responsible for it.
b. The platform is responsible. After the platform liquidates the assets of the margin account, the platform risk fund will be responsible for the loss of the wearing if it occurs.
8. (Single-choice) What is the calculation frequency of the loan interest on the platform?
a. Daily interest
b. Hourly interest
9. (Single-choice) For the BTC trading pair corresponding to the coin you loaned, there is a huge difference between the fill price and the market price. At this time, your margin account will?
a. get big profits immediately
b. be liquidated immediately
c. There is no significant change because margin uses multi-exchange quotes aggregated into an index price to calculate the risk ratio, and short-term special prices on a single exchange do not have a significant impact on the risk ratio.
10. (Multiple-choice) What are the features of cross-margin?
a. Each user can only open one cross-margin account, and can trade all trading pairs that support cross-margin.
b. The assets in the cross-margin account are mutually guaranteed and shared.
c. Margin rate is calculated based on all assets and liabilities under the cross-margin account.
d. The system will send an early warning based on the risk level of the cross-margin account to notify you to replenish the margin and close the position. Once liquidation occurs, all assets under the account will be liquidated.